I am a full-time traveling model based out of the Philadelphia,PA/Wilmington, DE area. I've been modeling for 10 years, though still maintain a youthful look. I've been published in many magazines including PENTHOUSE. I'm used to working with photographers and artists of all skill levels. I'm also a photographer, retouching, meetup organizer and studio owner. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
For the best, most up-to-date information and images, please be sure to checkout my Model Mayhem page. It is also my preferred method of contact. >>Click Here<<
Body Notes & Information
- 29 years old
- 5'3", 110-112lbs
- Dress/Pant size 0-2
- General size small; panty size medium
- 2 tattoos (hip & shoulder); Ears pierced
- Hair: Natural redhead tone (I also own many wigs to change this up!)
- Pubic Hair: Varies from trimmed very low to longer standard natural growth and usually dyed to match head. Underneath parts fully shaved as not to "hide" everything. But nothing is now "hidden" by hair anyway given my shorter "cut" since July 2017 [I will not change this for any one given shoot unless a large fee is paid]
- I am available as a life model for artists
- I shoot everything from basic fashion and beauty up to light erotic and lots in between.
- I'm always okay to pose with other female models. But must let me know ahead of time.
- VIDEO: I'm always okay with behind the scenes and tasteful creative video work ...as long as it doesn't involve talking. (exception being some basic interview type scenarios). Think basic strip tease and editorial/voyeur style.
- EROTIC: I'm okay with: open leg shots, bent over shots, close ups, etc. I do NOT touch myself or imply sexual activity'
-FETISH: I'm okay with foot focused shots and very artistically done bondage like the B&W ones in my port. I'm very picky with styling, props and concepts for fetish work so please be specific and ask.
-No COLD shoots. Keep spaces warm please. I can't shoot long in an area less than 70 degrees. I'm okay with popping outside quick for moments but not a full shoot.
-No hopping fences or shooting near "No Trespassing" signs. I'm okay with getting to abandoned locations, but nothing that is obviously not supposed to be accessed.
-No excess products on my body (honey, syrup, over use of oil, etc.) It''s cheesy, gross, and just not tasteful. (bodypaint and such okay!)
-No sexual gestures, expressions or toys; or spreading of labia/butt cheeks
-No posing with male models (unless simple fashion)
* * *
- In general, my rates are a standard $100-$125/hr depending upon content. Local (within 1 hour) $75/hr.
- When touring, I give a prepayment discount option if the shoot is paid in full via links I provide (This equates to $85-$110/hr)
- I also give discounts for bookings of 4+ hours and hosting.
- TRADE: It's rare I'm willing to do so, but I sometimes feel inspired to work with someone with extraordinary style, trade for Patreon content, or needed equipment. Right now I am still actively looking for high-end Nikon lenses and anything that can help me better my photography studio. Please note that I often decline most trade while touring. Every day on the road is expensive and even if it may be a valuable trade, I might not financially be able to afford that over the money. I am, however, trying to get better about working with unique photographers while traveling to help keep myself excited and inspired so feel free to ask if you think you have something different to offer.
[For prepaid shoots, no money will be returned for any reason, no matter when cancelled unless I am the one to cancel]
-For ALL shoots. Local or not. And this is for ANY reason needing to cancel (Sick, accident, can't afford it, work schedule change, etc.) This includes weather if shoot related. Please always have an indoor backup as I can't book shoots based on hoping the weather will cooperate. If it is more severe weather..i.e. unsafe driving conditions that prevents a shoot entirely, that I will be flexible with.
*Cancellations 7 days or more out- No fee
*Cancellations 3-7 days- 50% of our agreed shoot
*Cancellations within 48 hours - 100% of our agreed shoot
If you book a shoot with me, you are agreeing to this policy. This is my full-time job. I need the money from the shoots in order to be able to finish that trip. If you refuse to pay a cancellation fee, you will be blacklisted and that information will be shared to other models.
Looking for a fun way to "tip" or surprise me? Maybe a wardrobe piece that we can use for shooting too? Or maybe you're just a fan who wants to show some love? Please keep my wishlist in mind!