I am a full-time traveling model based out of the Philadelphia,PA/Wilmington, DE area. I've been modeling for 10 years, though still maintain a youthful look. I've been published in many magazines including PENTHOUSE. I'm used to working with photographers and artists of all skill levels. I'm also a photographer, retouching, meetup organizer and studio owner. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
For the best, most up-to-date information and images, please be sure to checkout my Model Mayhem page. It is also my preferred method of contact. >>Click Here<<
Body Notes & Information
- 29 years old
- 5'3", 110-112lbs
- Dress/Pant size 0-2
- General size small; panty size medium
- 2 tattoos (hip & shoulder); Ears pierced
- Hair: Natural redhead tone (I also own many wigs to change this up!)
- Pubic Hair: Varies from low trimmed to longer standard natural growth and sometimes tinted to match head. Underneath parts fully shaved as not to "hide" everything. [I will not change this for any one given shoot unless a large fee is paid; exception may be erroring on the side of trimmed more than usual]
- I am available as a life model for artists
- I shoot everything from basic fashion and beauty up to light erotic and lots in between.
- I'm always okay to pose with other female models. But must let me know ahead of time.
- VIDEO: I'm always okay with behind the scenes and tasteful creative video work ...as long as it doesn't involve talking. (exception being some basic interview type scenarios). Think basic strip tease and editorial/voyeur style. Best case is to ask me and give samples if you can.
- EROTIC: I'm okay with: open leg shots, bent over shots, close ups, etc. I do NOT touch myself or imply sexual activity'
-FETISH: I'm okay with foot focused shots and very artistically done bondage like the B&W ones in my port. I'm very picky with styling, props and concepts for fetish work so please be specific and ask.
-No COLD shoots. Keep spaces warm please. I can't shoot long in an area less than 70 degrees. I'm okay with popping outside quick for moments but not a full shoot. Outdoor sessions in the sun at 60-65 may be fine, but just be logical and remember I don't have clothes on and you don't want blotchy skin. I'm flexible with this for outdoor on-location shoots as long as proper warm-ups are planned for; which may mean just quick bursts of posing then warming back up.
-No hopping fences or shooting near "No Trespassing" signs. I'm okay with getting to abandoned locations, but nothing that is obviously not supposed to be accessed.
-No excess products on my body (honey, syrup, over use of oil, etc.) It's cheesy, gross, and just not tasteful. (bodypaint and such okay! Just ask!)
-No sexual implications, expressions or toys; or spreading of labia/butt cheeks
-No posing with male models (unless simple fashion)
* * *
- In general, my rates for photography modeling are a standard $100-$125/hr depending upon content. [Increasing to $120-$140/hr for 2018] Local (within 1 hour) $75/hr.
- When touring, I give a prepayment discount option if the shoot is paid in full via links I provide (This equates to $85-$110/hr -- [$100/125 for 2018])
- I also give discounts for bookings of 4+ hours, hosting and other exceptions.
-I do accept artist rates for posing for life modeling, but not always when traveling.
- TRADE: It's rare I'm willing to do so, but I sometimes feel inspired to work with someone with extraordinary style, trade for Patreon content, or needed equipment. Right now I am still actively looking for high-end Nikon lenses and anything that can help me better my photography studio. Please note that I often decline most trade while touring. Every day on the road is expensive and even if it may be a valuable trade, I might not financially be able to afford that over the money. I am, however, trying to get better about working with unique photographers while traveling to help keep myself excited and inspired so feel free to ask if you think you have something different to offer.
This is for ANY reason needing to cancel. This includes weather if shoot related. Please always have an indoor backup as I can't book shoots based on hoping the weather will cooperate. If it is more severe weather..i.e. unsafe driving conditions that prevents a shoot entirely, that I will be flexible with.
*Cancellations 7 days or more out- No fee
*Cancellations 3-7 days- 50% of our agreed shoot
*Cancellations within 48 hours - 100% of our agreed shoot
This applies to both travel and local shoots. The only exception with local shoots is I allow for 1 reschedule if we can do so before I leave for my next trip, whenever that is. Please know that may not always be the case.
If you book a shoot with me, you are agreeing to this policy. This is my full-time job. I need the money from the shoots in order to be able to finish that trip. If you refuse to pay a cancellation fee, you will be blacklisted and that information will be shared to other models.
[For prepaid shoots, no money will be returned for any reason, no matter when cancelled unless I am the one to cancel]
Other Things to Note
Please let me know in advance if any of the following apply:
-I'll be posing with another female model
-You want to do anything wet or messy. I typically require things like shower shoots or bodypaint to be the last shoot of the day (or first if I'm just traveling to a new area that day) for obvious reasons. My hair doesn't bounce back well without extra styling after being wet. I need to be able to go on to my next shoot. Additional time can be booked to compensate for that if it needs to be mid-day.
-We are shooting outdoors. This takes different prep and supplies!
-We are shooting up close bodyscapes.
Your time with me is the time frame you book me. That includes any hair/makeup, driving in between locations, makeup changes at your request, etc. I am often willing to discount the MUAH styling and driving time if it is planned in advance. We need to be wrapped up a the end of our session time so I can go on to the next shoot as I plan based on end times. I am almost always a bit early so that gives us a little settling in time.
Looking for a fun way to "tip" or surprise me? Maybe a wardrobe piece that we can use for shooting too? Or maybe you're just a fan who wants to show some love? Please keep my wishlist in mind!